Saturday, March 8, 2008

How about that, huh?

Last line in the article about being addicted? How ironic that I couldn't get on blogger this morning. I was jones-in for a fix. I wonder how many people read the article, got on their computer, and hit a big 'error' page. Too bad.

Did we kill blogger for awhile?

I knew the article was coming, but I thought Sunday, and I was hoping to have a couple of light posts. Instead, I had one of my more wonky posts up this morning. Ah, well.

Only problem with the story I had was that it said I blogged 'nearly' every day. No, no, brothers and sisters. I blog EVERY day. Blah, blah, blah. I feel like I got away with something, because I didn't even go to the big blogger meet...

For those of you who don't get the Bulletin, there was a front page article on bloggerhoodedness. Geez, I look a lot like my picture; scruffy middle aged guy in wrinkled tan shirt (I was dressing up that day....)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo, Duncan. I guess this is your 15 minutes of fame?