Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday wats.

Dreamed that I wrote a book last night, called the Age of Meaning, staring John Oliver of the Daily Show.

I have no idea what it was about, but it was really good.

*****

More likely, it was called the Meaning of Age.  Was sitting in a Burger King in Grants Pass looking at all the old and unhealthy people, (go figure), and said outloud to Linda.  "I don't think I'm ready for this.  I don't think I'm ready to be old."

A little old lady in the table next to us perked right up and answered and we had a nice duffer conversation, thus confirming the very thing I was saying....

 *****

I read 3 chapters at writer's group last night, not the usual 2, because I'm pushing it.  I'd like to read as much of the story out loud to others as possible before I finish it.

It seemed to pass muster with the readers, but enough time has passed since I wrote it, that it seemed kind of weak to me, as always happens, as is necessary.

*****

Trying to find the best version of the title for my newest book.

Rules for Vampire.

Rules for Vampires. (Seems like a self-help book for Vampires.)

Rules of Vampire, is what I'm going with now.

Rules of Vampires.

Or even, Rule of Vampire.  Which puts a different, more ominous meaning and can be a double play.  I may go with this.


No comments: