Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Time to get back to writing.

Well, that was fun.

The holidays, which are always a difficult time to write, coincided with the publication of Tuskers, so I've been pretty distracted for a couple of months.

But with Tuskers safely in the world now, it's time to get back to writing every day.

I'm waiting for the edit of Tuskers II from Lara before giving it another go around, so I have a couple of weeks to fill.

Until then, I'm going to keep working on Nobody is Killing Me! The Odyssey of Linger Longfellow. I've got about 13K words done, and still some juice.  It's an odd book, and I'm not sure how it will work, but I'm going to go ahead and finish it.

Then, hopefully, I can finish Tuskers III.

I want to write my Virginia Reed Adventure, The Dark You Fear: Ghosts of the Lost Blue Bucket Mine, after that, when the weather is clear enough for me to explore the terrain of eastern Oregon.

I'm leaving myself open to a brand new idea somewhere along the line.  The more differenter the better.

I'm embarking on yet another extensive rewrite of Faerylander with Bren.  While she has it, I'm going to rewrite Wolflander to fit the events in Ghostlander, the third book in the Lander Series.

I'm figuring 2016 will be the year for the Lander Series.

But none of this will happen until I get back to writing.


No comments: