Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I'm not going to hover.

I've done my duty by the four sold books.  Blood of Gold is with Lara to be copy-edited.  When it comes back, I'll immediately send it on its way.  Then all four books will be done on my part.

I'm not going to hover.  Whatever the publisher decides to do is OK with me.  I have no idea what his schedule is, and I don't feel like bugging him about it.  I have no idea if he's going to do e-books first, or second, or at the same time, which ones, how much, how often -- that kind of thing.

So the best thing to do is just switch gears.  Forget about it until something happens.

So, as soon as it has fully sunk in, I want to continue writing Ghostlander.  Get back in the creative frame of mind. 

I'm just hoping I can do that.  Ever since I turned my attention from away from writing -- and instead to rewriting and to marketing -- I've been distracted.

I kind of miss that pure creative zone I was in for a year.  I want to get back to it.  If I can put together another really creative year, I think my writing will probably progress.  Learning by doing.

No comments: