Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy blog birthday to me.

The sixth anniversary of this blog was on November 26.  There were two days when I technically ineptly couldn't figure out how to write on it, and then started in earnest on November 29. 

Every day.  For six years.

I don't know that I set out to do that.  I'm sure I just thought it was going to be a version of what I was doing all along on paper, a business and personal journal.  I've always found it useful.

Anyway, happy blog birthday to me.

2 comments:

Owen said...

Happy Anniversary! It really is amazing that you have done this every day for 6 years - congratulations! Owen

Anonymous said...

Dunc - I bow to you. Though my blog is but two years younger than yours, your prolific output of a post (or more) a day puts a shame on my far less-frequent posting schedule.