Friday, April 29, 2011

Hamlet : Tis a fault to heaven

"The devil hath power
To assume a pleasing shape."
- William Shakespeare, Hamlet, 2.2

I couldn't help it. The deals were too good. I had too much time on my hands.

The head is not more native to the heart."
- William Shakespeare, Hamlet, 1.2

I'll just count it as part of summer budget -- summer is coming, right?

"Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry."
- William Shakespeare, Hamlet, 1.3

Like I said, in the previous post, it takes a constant flow of cheaper material to make the cheaper material work.

And it just makes the store better.


"This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man."
- William Shakespeare, Hamlet, 1.3

Hey, I'm showing faith in the store, and this was material that I needed for my store eventually.

"By indirections find directions out."
- William Shakespeare, Hamlet, 2.1

Even though this may be just about the slowest month of the recession.

Though this be madness, yet there is method in't."
- William Shakespeare, Hamlet, 2.2

But from now on, I shall order on best-selling material!

We go to gain a little patch of ground,
That hath in it no profit but the name."
- William Shakespeare, Hamlet, 4.4

No comments: