Friday, February 22, 2008

For the third or fourth time, I've gotten into trouble for talking about another business.

Thing is, they're right. It's none of my business, I don't know what's going on behind the scenes. I wouldn't like it if they talked about me that way.

So....it all comes back to the basic presumption that no one is reading. I might write the same thing in my private journal in the old days, and it would have just me talking to me.

So....

Again, I've got to step back, examine what I'm doing.

I don't want this to turn into a weather report, you know. Or what movies I like. Or whatever innocent subject won't offend anyone.

I think using 'in general' examples might be less offensive than actually using the names of other businesses.

I especially hate the idea that someone's feelings got hurt.
Shit.

No comments: