Sunday, February 3, 2008

Dear Bend Cable,

Were you so intent on getting High Definition in place that you forgot about us lowly customers who don't even have digital yet?

I mean, this Super Bowl reception was the worst I've ever seen. Blurry bits all over the place, especially with fast movement. Yeah, no fast movements in a football game....

Looked like a video tape that had been stomped on a few times.

So...what happened? Did the HD people get that too, and the digital? Or just us?

If I wanted to see blurry, I would've gone to see Cloverfield, instead. I tried all channels, so I know it was local. I tried different T.V.'s so I know it wasn't that.

How about calibrating it correctly next time, instead of experimenting on the Super Bowl.

Grumble, grumble, grumble....mutter...mutter....

No comments: