Thursday, July 9, 2015

Too many books?

How many is too many?

Too many are any books after mine.  Heh.  I mean, I want in.

That's the thing that is most noticeable to me.  Just how many books there are in the world.

I asked Cameron if any of my books had sold in the store.  "Yeah, I've sold a bunch of Led to the Slaughter."

"Did tell them the owner wrote it?"

"No...they just liked the idea of it.  They read the description on the back and they find it interesting."

Which is pleasing to me.  That the idea itself can sell the book.

Got my second only 1 star review, after mostly 4 and  5 star reviews.   I checked out the guys other reviews and he gave a 1 star to everyone.  Every single novel.  He gave a 4 star review to a non-fiction book about firearms.  Methinks he needs a new way of discovering books, or else quit reading fiction altogether. Meh.

Went to the doctor yesterday for my yearly checkup and it discombobulated me enough that I didn't write.  (Didn't sleep the night before.)  For someone who writes so much, it doesn't take much to throw me off track. Which is why I'm so ruthless about making time.

Working today at the store, so don't need to worry about the book for now.

Just taking care of business.

No comments: