Thursday, July 2, 2015

Annual checkup.

So I'm having my annual checkup next week.  It's all about renewing my cholesterol medication, basically.  The whole annual thing seems like such a waste.  Nothing has changed.  No need.

Anyway, they insist, right?

So I go in early this morning to have my blood drawn.  Bad enough I have to wait an hour but I have to wait an hour with no coffee!!!  It's a full 20 minute drive away, as well.

I don't know why it takes so long.  The actual blood drawing takes less than 5 minutes, but I don't think more than abut 5 or 6 people were getting done per hour.

I'm not looking forward to this getting older thing and this sitting in doctors' offices thing.  I'm going to have to develop some Zen attitude.

Or finally get a game app on my phone.  Or maybe just take my laptop and write.  Heh.

No comments: