Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sleepy Hollow review and others.

SPOILERS:


Sleepy Hollow:  So the two heroes need to get to another building to get some records for some stupid reason I now forget.

Conveniently, there is a "secret" tunnel.  This secret tunnel also contains the remains of the witches which are being revived by the enemy.  Oh, and there happens to be a bunch of black powder in the tunnel, too.

I wonder what is going to happen...

Sheesh.  At least they could try a tiny little bit.

Not going to be watching this.

In fact, I'm cutting a bunch of shows and I'm going to be very selective with the new ones.

Tried the Blacklist.   Blecchh.

I'm finally giving up on CSI Vegas.  Just getting worse and worse.

I'm tired of jerk anti-heroes.  Gone is Ray Donovan and Low Winter Sun.

Still watching The Bridge, though we missed an important episode, dammit.  (I'm just as glad The Killing was cancelled.)

Won't be watching these "superpowers" shows like The Originals.  (Hey, they had a decent show in Alpha's and they canceled it.)

I will be watching SHIELD though; I enjoyed the first episode and I trust Joss Whedon.

Will watch Grimm because Linda likes it so much.  I watch Castle for the same reason.  Both shows are pretty mediocre.  (Can't go there with Once Upon a Time with her, though.)

Will watch Good Wife because I like it so much, but if I keep watching The Mentalist, it will be to keep Linda company.   I stopped watching Under the Dome, though Linda continues on.  Same with Revolution, which I just can't watch anymore.

Boardwalk Empire -- it just seems like it should be a great show.  So much effort is lavished on it.  But somehow I can't connect.  Going to keep watching for now.

I kind of have a love hate relationship with Hell on Wheels.  It's gotten better, and I love me a western, but  -- it goes off the rails on a regular basis.

I'm still trying to decide if I'll watch Downton Abbey this year.  I know Linda will.

For some reason, I really enjoy Person of Interest.   And Elementary.

 Homeland.  Will be watching that.  And will watch Walking Dead, for sure.

I think that's about it.

YES:  Walking Dead, Homeland, Elementary, The Good Wife, Person of Interest, The Bridge, Shield.

ON THE BUBBLE:  Hell on Wheels, Castle, Grimm,  Downton Abbey, Mentalist.  (These shows I will probably watch to keep Linda company.)

Boardwalk Empire:  (Linda might watch to keep me company.)

DROPPED:  Revolution, Under the Dome, Ray Donovan, Low Winter Sun, Once Upon a Time, CSI Vegas.

NOT GOING TO START:  The Originals, Sleepy Hollow, Blacklist, Hostage.


No comments: