Sunday, February 10, 2013

One more to go.

I kind of forget sometimes how satisfying it feels to complete a book.  I mean, it's understandable I forget, because it's not like it's an everyday experience.  Which is what makes it so satisfying.  To know that I did it.  Saw it through to the end.

I may be lacking in a lot of things, but sometimes I think I'll just get past them with sheer put-my-nose-to-the-grindstone-stick-to-it-tivness.  Kind of the same principle I built my business on.  Pile enough failures on top of each other, and you've got something that looks almost like success!  Sheer pigheaded, blind, refuse to quit stubbornness starts to look almost noble!

One chapter to go!  I've already written two chapters today.  Each of the last intended chapters turned into double chapters, but now I'm down the last fight scene, where all is resolved, at least for this book.

I'm seeing the possibility for sequel.   Of course, I always do.  Then I go off and do something else.

So, I'm going to sit down in an hour or so and complete this baby. 


No comments: