Thursday, February 14, 2013

Harry Potter?

Wrote this on Facebook last night.
 
For those who don't know, Cameron is the manager at my store and gets acting gigs.  
 
 
 
Cameron was acting in an educational film downtown. Dressed very Dr. Who-vian in tan suit, pink suspenders and bowtie. First guy comes up and asked, "Are you Daniel Radcliffe?"

"On a lark he says, "Yes." Soon a crowd is forming, and someone asks for his autograph, so his girlfriend says, "I'm sorry, you have to have an appointment with Mr. Radcliffe."

The film and sound guy play along. He signs, "Daniel R." and they walk off.

Meanwhile in my store, I'm getting people coming in saying Harry Potter is in town filming a documentary. Second time around, I say, "Wait a minute. Does he have a pink bowtie?"

So the crowd is gathered and it comes time for Cameron to interview some bystanders so he says, "I'm going to have to try my American accent. Do you mind?"

So he does his interviews, and then slips back to his English accent.

Comes into the store at the end of the day, and I say, "Have you checked Twitter yet?" And sure enough, there he is, standing between two of his admirers."

So, look a little like Harry Potter. (Black glasses help.) Say you are Harry Potty and put on an English accent. Have an entourage and film crew to play along.

Too funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need pictures Ducan!