Monday, February 25, 2013

Cover to my new book.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/289646


 With Aaron's help, I concocted a cover to my vampire story.  I thought it turned out pretty well.  Simple, but gets the idea across.

I went ahead an put it up for sale on Smashwords, for 2.99. 

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/289646


While I didn't ask you guys to buy Freedy Filkins, I think I'm going to kinda ask if you wouldn't mind purchasing this book.  I don't think you'll hate it.  And if you do, well, you read this blog so you'll forgive me, right?

It would be nice if a few people bought this one.

But, you know, if you want to wait, I'm going to start publishing the chapters on this blog, starting with Chapter 1, on each Tuesday of the week, for however many weeks it takes to finish.  (Well, 47 weeks to be exact.)
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I like it! Good job! :D

And I'm totally going to buy it. :)

Anonymous said...

We picked up a copy this morning.

Duncan McGeary said...

Thank you, Mark.