Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Save the Cheerleader...for me.

You know it's windy when it wakes you in the middle of the night.

Woke me from a dream where I was getting it on with the Cheerleader in Heroes.

Don't go ewwww....I'm her age in the dream. O.K.....NOW you can go ewwwwwwwwww.

Mostly though, the dream was another ostracism dream. Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms; long, thin skinny ones, short fat fuzzy ones. Trying to get out of some church camp that Linda has dragged me too. Now I'm feeling guilty about cheating on my wife, so I intend to go back and tell the Cheerleader she's out of luck, she can't have me.

In the final part of the dream, I'm in a car and backing up, and I fall off a cliff.

Yeah, I know you didn't really want to hear all this, (sharing too much, Dunc....)but this rotten (at least second half) dream is still lingering a couple hours later.

No comments: