Sunday, April 15, 2007

Status report.

Eight weeks of being a good boy and sticking to budget, with no fudging. Still no blue sky. Nor, with the stack of bills I have piled up, do I see much possibility of blue sky in April. Good news, bills will be paid on time, and in full. Bad news, is profits still aren't appearing.

It's like turning an ocean liner. The dials say we're moving, but I can't feel it.

Still, eight weeks of sticking to budget without getting a brainstorm and busting it, is pretty good. And it does seem generous enough for me to get most of the product I think we need.

So I just have to stick to the faith. If blue sky hasn't appeared by summer, then I'll reexamine the numbers, and see where I'm going wrong. But I think there was just more slack in the rope than I expected.

No comments: