Thursday, August 27, 2015

Headline puzzlers.

Nazi gold train.  How do you lose an entire train for 70 years?

*****

All men, no women on Ashley Madison. So what the hell was everyone doing?

*****

Stephen Hawking's new 'discovery.' Didn't he, like, discover this years ago?

*****

Water parks and water slides and "historical canals" -- and fires and fires and more fires.

***

Hottest July in history. Just saying...

*****

I just can't get worked up over Trump.

*****

So there's this theory about Jon Snow and it goes like this.  Oh...fuck it. Who cares?

*****

Not once have I been "astounded" or "stunned" or "thrilled" by a bait click headline...well, except for cat videos. That happens every day.

*****

Damn. I swear I do all those "Things Rich and Powerful Do."  Unfortunately I apparently also do all those things "That Keep You From Being Rich and Powerful."

*****

Man, I'm outraged. Totally outraged!

Wow...am I tired.

*****








No comments: