Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Tuskers: doing relatively well.

Relative being the operative word. In the top 1.5% of all horror novels (62K books), Ragnarok Publication's best-selling book in February, and it spent most of the month in the top 100 suspense/horror novels on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Tuskers-Duncan-McGeary-ebook/dp/B00S4FGFK2/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1421039260&sr=1-1&keywords=Tuskers+duncan+mcgeary

So cool.

It isn't going make me rich, in fact, I'll probably remain in the hole for a long time, what with my laptop, covers of books, and editing buying.  Not to mention all the money I'm spending on employees by staying at home.

But still, makes me feel like a writer.

Led to the Slaughter and The Dead Spend No Gold also continue to sell at a relatively moderate pace.

No comments: