Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Baby's back in my corner.

Linda just came into the store.

We had a big hugfest while a friend was watching. A little embarrassing, but too bad. We really missed each other. We had both figured out that it was the longest we had ever been apart -- nine days.

I started actually getting kind of excited about her return last night. She walked in the store with a big, big smile.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Or...it just makes it even more clear that our relationship is pretty darn solid and loving. How cool is that after 26 years?

Sorry, to gush. But my sweetheart is home.

Sometimes I just can't believe how lucky I got meeting her.

4 comments:

Keeneye said...

Thank you for sharing this. Nothing makes a woman happier than seeing a man so in love, whether or not it be her own husband. <3 Y'all are just a bunch of 13-year-olds crushing on your girl. :o)

tim said...

Get a room.

Duncan McGeary said...

I know, I know.

I almost deleted this, but....oh, well.

Unknown said...

Duncan, you big softy...this is awesome =)