Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stuff that seems obvious.

Bristol Palin says "Abstinence is realistic." Ex-boyfriend Levi Johnson says it's unrealistic." --- Is this a guy thing?

Paula Abdul admits to 12 year pill addiction. --- Um....How come I already knew this?

Dom DeLuise has died. --- God love him, but I thought this already happened.

Wall Street Journal headline, GOP should forget Reagan. --- Who?

If ever a show was aptly named, it's LOST. --- I am. Totally. Lost.

Bend 1031 Exchange 'arguably' a Ponzi. --- Arguably?

And the Bulletin circles back to basics. --- Petersen Rock Garden?

BAT Fare Increase. --- Oh. That's how you raise money! Why didn't I think of that? I need to raise my prices!!! I'm sure people will buy just as much....

Another Bulletin headline: Current Health Care System is Popular. --- Wait. Huh?

Green. GREEN. GREEN!! ---- Why does this raise my scamster alarms?

Stress Tests Indicate Banks Still Need Capital Boost -- Oh, hell. You didn't need a massive stress test. Here. I'll do it. Banks want more money. There. Wasn't that easy?

Verizon and Captital One are the good guys, right? -- Two biggest phonies in the Corporate World that I've had the misfortune of crossing paths; and not co-incidently, two of the biggest pain-in-the-ass advertisers. ---
Capital One and Verizon.


Onion Headline: Trekkies Bash New Star Trek Film as "Fun, Watchable." -- snort.

No comments: