Thursday, April 16, 2009

Superficial reactions.

I admit it. Knee jerk reactions, here.

I hate revving engines. Like fingernails on chalkboards. You would have to hold a gun to my head to get me to go to a Monster Truck rally, or anything entailing gasoline engines. Car racing is hamsters in a circular maze.

I don't get it.

So, during yesterday's CRANK FEST downtown, I felt like my shop was surrounded by Harley Davidson's, who were cranking up to shake down my building. So proud of their testosterone noise.

Oh, and I hate the fact that the popular culture would support Watchmen to the tune of 40 million the first weekend, and 75 million for Fast and Furious. Cars going fast. How exciting. Yawn.

If I can borrow from Howard the Duck; Lost in World I Never Made!

And while I'm bitching about unimportant things. All my favorite shows were cancelled -- again.

Nielson's doesn't need to wire up so many homes, they can just ask me.

If I like it, it's doomed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is commercial real estate a time bomb?

CNNMoney.com - ‎24 minutes ago‎

Mall operator General Growth Properties' bankruptcy is worrisome. But even if commercial real estate weakens further, the market probably won't collapse.

##

The end is near dunc.