Tuesday, April 14, 2009

At home with....

I closed Pegasus for Easter, only the second time this year (after that other religious holiday, Super Bowl Sunday.)

Linda volunteered to work for me on Monday, so I had two days off in a row!

So what did I do with my day off?

Slept.

Might be a hint I need a rest.

**********

A year or two ago, the Bulletin did a feature on DeeDee Keith "At Home" in her loft above Mountain Comfort.

Today, it was announced that Mountain Comfort is closing.

Yesterday, the Bulletin came by our house to do an "At Home" feature on Linda and me.
I told them I thought they had the wrong couple. A couple of sample questions:

Do you cook? No.

Do you do handyman stuff around the house. No

What do you eat for breakfast. Breakfast? Is that a word?

What would we find in your refrigerator? Mold.

Where do you eat out? Not operative.

And so on. (I'm kidding...sort of.....)

Still, we seemed to find a lot to talk about. It'll be interesting to see what they glean from our rather simple life-style.

But then -- in this day and age -- simple might be just the right message.

Next Tuesday, apparently.

No comments: