Saturday, May 3, 2008

FCBD rampage.

I may have to eat crow....but in a good way. Tasty, well-seasoned crow.

Most people in my store ever. Sales at 1/3rd above average Saturday, just 2 hours into the day.

Happy people.

Old, familiar faces.

Excited kids.

I was 3 comics per customer until 1:00, and have decided to go down to 2 comics per customer from here out. Years past, I might have had maybe 30 - 50 people for the whole day, and I think we were getting that many per half hour. Very cool.

Nothing like being in the Sunday entertainment section in the Bulletin! Thanks, Dave!

2 comments:

Bewert said...

Nice. I sent at least one towards your store, map in hand. Hopefully his Dad got it together enough to get up there from LaPine for his son.

Jason said...

I wish I had been able to make it in this year, but between working graveyard and being a bit sick, I was conked out in bed all day. Glad it went well!