Sunday, February 5, 2012

Here's how I feel about...

Here's how I feel about religion:

It's my business and no one else.

***********

Here's how I feel about politics:

I lean toward the liberal, but I want it to work.

**********

Here's how I feel about writing:

I think I'm almost good enough.

**********

Here's how I feel about working:

It's engagement with life and with others.

***********

Here's how I feel about money:

I need it for security, not luxuries.

**********

Here's how I feel about age:

Damn. That sure snuck up on me!

**********

Here's how I feel about family:

Too far away.

**********

Here's how I feel about friends:

Hard to make and hard to keep.

**********

Here's how I feel about friendship:

"What? You want me to do something?" (Which may explain the previous.)

**********

Here's how I feel about my life:

Self-directed. (Which may explain the previous.)

**********

Here's how I feel about books:

Organically attached.

**********

Here's how I feel about digital:

Not attached.

**********

Here's how I feel about the internet:

Unexpectedly social. (Or social substitute.)

**********

Here's how I feel about Google:

Spoiled.

**********

Here's how I feel about T.V.:

Too much good stuff.

**********

Here's how I feel about movies:

Life's markers.

**********

Here's how I feel about growth:

Ignore it. Bend is still underneath.

**********

Here's how I feel about Bend:

Crisp and vibrant. Home.

**********

Here's how I feel about Linda:

Everything.

No comments: