Monday, October 13, 2014

Never mind the bollocks.

Or in this case, the birthday.

Too late to change the title of my blog.  I started this blog 8 years ago this coming November, (another significant anniversary.)  Haven't missed a day of posting since.  I don't edit myself a whole lot, I just let the bollocks out.

I'd been using the joke in the title for years before that, when I was solidly middle-aged.

I'm not minimum wage anymore, nor am I perhaps technically middle-aged (I qualify for S.S. as of today), nor are most of my entries about the store.

But, hey, if I'm talking about writing, I'm still that 32 year old (heading into 'middle age') who quit writing who's taking up writing again, and who's new 'job' is definitely paying 'minimum wage'.  (Actually, not even close, if you take the hours into account.)

You know what makes me notice age?  My poor cat Panga is really struggling to move around.  I remember her being a cute little kitten not so long ago.  From kitten to crotchety in a flash.

Just like life.

No comments: