Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ordered twice as much....that's all.....

So I did my first summer reorders yesterday -- and they came in at twice the allocated amount. The good news is that caught me up to everything I was missing in the store. Bad news, I do that again and I can kiss saving money goodbye.

I've given myself a reprieve. The first real week of summer is the best time to fall off the wagon. Again, as long as I don't do it again.

My willpower is weak.


Meanwhile, there is a pretty long comment to my blog entry about restaurants -- the one where I say it was nutty nut nuts; and where I was proud of myself for not bitching about street closures.

These issues deserve discussion, I think.

1 comment:

Duncan McGeary said...

I love nothing more than a good discussion. Please join us:

on the Food, Food, everywhere and not a Bite to Eat entry.