Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday suds.

So a 15 year old kid steals a van from a wheelchair bound Prineville man, crashes the van DUI, and is now paralyzed from the waist down.

You couldn't make that up.

**********

Linda mentioned she'd like to see Dark Shadows T.V. show, so I looked it up on netflix. Starts with episode #210, and boy is it bad.

"This isn't how I remember it," she says.

But she's been clued to it as I write this.

**********

She was watching the The Firm, and I was in the other room being driven slowly mad by the ads. "Look, honey. You don't have to sit through ads anymore."

Anyway, the jazzy score was really noticeable. You just don't hear full jazz scores that much.

And Tom Cruise wasn't annoying.

"This was before he was Tom Cruise," Linda said.

**********

A couple of mornings ago, Linda had her foot on a chair tying her shoes and I gave her a little love bump as I passed by. She went sprawling, landing on her back, and she can barely move since.

What was even more embarrassing is that my brother-in-law watched the whole thing.

"If you tell anyone, I'll have to kill you."

So, next thing I know, my sisters are asking about it.

"I told you not to tell anyone, Klaus!'

"Well, I had to tell someone for insurance...."

************

I'm never writing this blog again.

**********

My brother Mike is clearing out the storage unit that we had for my sister and mom's stuff, and brought two big suitcases.

He filled them with books, of all things. Just what we need. Coals to Newcastle.

However I trust his taste in mysteries so I'm curious.

**********

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo... How much of this is for April Fools Day, then?