Saturday, April 21, 2012

It was simpler when we lived in trees and leopards ate us.

So I says to Linda this morning on the way to the movie Chimpanzee.

"How long will it take for Dad to accuse us of throwing away all his valuable things?"

Sure enough, Linda went over tonight and he said, "You threw away thousands of dollars worth of stuff that I had in plastic bags along the wall."

First of all, I didn't throw anything away that wasn't certifiable trash.

Secondly, when he moved in there he had nothing of value and there was no way for him to have accumulated anything.

Third, Why the hell am I explaining myself? Arrgghhh!

Other than that, he seems to be settling in.

1 comment:

Leitmotiv said...

but the plastic bags! I know I would keep thousands of dollars worth of valuable items hanging on the wall for everyone nurse to snag. Wouldn't you?