Monday, April 23, 2012

Checking in.

My turn to see the doctor. Just my yearly checkup. I don't see the point, since I feel fine, and it's unlikely that anything has changed concerning my daily Lipitor, but they insist. A couple hundred dollars every year.

I woke up bright and early to go get my blood taken, so I could come back to the house and drink some coffee and read the paper before the actual appointment.

Then I'll come back and finish up my monthly orders.

Next up: Independent publishers ... and everything else.

1 comment:

H. Bruce Miller said...

" I don't see the point, since I feel fine"

Just a few little things that could be wrong with you even if you "feel fine": diabetes, high blood pressure, liver disease, kidney disease, prostate cancer, colon cancer ...

... all of which are REALLY big trouble if you wait until they produce symptoms to do anything about them.

Pay the $200 and get the checkup, ya cheapskate.