Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Apology accepted, Micheal Bay.

A pet peeve of mine is the movie Armageddon.  I hated it.  Really viscerally hated it.  So much so that I swore I'd never go to another Micheal Bay movie, and I've stuck with that vow.

I rarely hate movies.  There are lots of movies I dislike -- say, the third Twilight movie.  But I can think of only one other movie that I hated this much, and that was Natural Born Killers.  Not because it was violent -- I mean, I liked Devil's Rejects and just about any other movies like that.  I hated it because it was creepily cynical.  Like a movie made by a sociopath that was supposed to be a message about sociopaths.

Anyway, back to Armageddon.

Apparently, Micheal Bay is apologizing for it:  Said he'd redo that last third if he could.

OK.  If he has balls enough to apology, I think I'll give him another chance. 

1 comment:

Duncan McGeary said...

I TAKE it back! Sounds like he was only apologizing for the special effects.

Bah.