Saturday, April 14, 2012

You KNOW where I am.

The visit from my family (coordinating all the siblings) and Dad's visits to the clinic and hospital, have finally forced me to carry my cellphone everywhere.

I've told my guys at the store to start calling the cellphone, instead of the home phone.

Yesterday, Linda wanted to go see a movie and I brought out my phone and looked up the times at the theaters.

"Wow. That's really cool." Linda says.

So I guess I've finally joined the modern world. Now if I commit a major crime, the government will be able to track me. Come to think of it, the government can track me anyway....

By the way, there's been talk of eliminating paper money. Do they have any concept of what an uproar that will cause all the people who are trying to live off the grid? For innocent and for guilty and for conspiracy minded reasons?

Anyway, I predict that won't go down without a firestorm of protest.

2 comments:

H. Bruce Miller said...

"By the way, there's been talk of eliminating paper money."

They've been talking about that for decades. Ain't gonna happen. For one thing, the criminal classes depend on it.

Anonymous said...

And the Christian right will say it is bringing on the mark of the beast.