Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Cheerful little show called Battlestar Galactica

Watched a cheery little show last night, nothing much, a silly science fiction show.

Of Shakespearian proportions; with the Admiral as King Lear, his son Apollo as Hamlet, the President as Lady Macbeth.

Copious amounts of alcoholic rages and stupor.

Of hugging and tears -- and that's just the men.

Steely eyes and clenched jaws -- and that's just the women.

Ex-spouses get offed on a regular basis.

I may not understand all the 13 Tribes mumbo jumbo, but I love the histrionics.

Stay tuned next week, when the actor who formerly played Apollo becomes King Richard the Third or something.




SPOILER ALERT !!!!!


SPOILER ALERT !!!!!













You're a Cylon, I'm a Cylon, we're All Cylons! Hate your neighbor as yourself......

2 comments:

tim said...

I'm thinking the Cylons from the 12 colonies never "evolved" to the new models.

Instead, the Earth Cylons discovered and reprogrammed the Cylons that cam from the 12 colonies.

Duncan McGeary said...

I missed a couple episodes late last year, but I've never been able to make sense of the mythology.

I'm along for the ride.