Friday, November 16, 2007

Interesting times, eh?

Here we bubble bloggers are, merrily raking developers and real estate agents over the coals, back and forth, until they are a crispy shade of....

....and out pops one of our major targets, Becky Breeze, who says, "Hey, what's going on over here. What are you guys saying about me?"

And we're all wracking our brains trying to remember if we said anything disgraceful, and isn't this a good reason to be careful.

And then, a future neighbor of Pegasus, Astacia of Treefort, pops up and says, "Hey, what's going on over here?" and I'm wracking my brains trying to remember if I said anything disgraceful....

You get the gist.

Thing is, because this isn't an anonymous blog, I've tried to be at least respectful of others opinions, and point out, again and again, that these are my opinions and they certainly could be wrong. I love a good debate. Hopefully, I'm not being so harsh I crush their feelings. Hopefully, if I just stay honest, I won't have anything to be sorry about.

Meanwhile, a blogger we know as Bruce (who popped into my store yesterday with the words, "Are you the infamous Duncan," to which I immediately answered, "And getting more infamous all the time....) has apparently managed to get to get his hands on the original agreement between Bend and Les Schwab, and as BEM points out, has scooped the Source, the Bulletin and KTVZ.

I think this internet blogging thing might have a future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this internet blogging thing might have a future.

*

It's been that way a long time duncan, over a year.

I would be careful of this 'bruce' shows up from no-where, wants to be everyones friend, ... Whatever. This is a class agent-provacteur technique, someone from out of town, with a token of useful value, all of a sudden everyones friend, ... The blogs are becoming too powerful. I would be very careful about the presence of microphones and what you say, and to whom.

Sorry to be hard on you Ned Flanders, but you really are on nice guy, you didn't say anything nasty about Acacia, and you certainly never said anything nasty about Becky.

The SORE & BULL, are as everyone knows completely complicit in the bankruptcy of Bend, and I think everyone and the chipmunks now realize that neither are a source (sic) of news.

To quote Andy Grove of Intel, CEO and founder. ONLY THE PARANOID SURVIVE.