Sunday, August 5, 2007

In my next post, I'm going to try to argue the other side. Just for fun. Not using the code words and phrases the housing boom guys are saying, but just looking for a gleam of a silver lining myself. It's getting so obvious, that now the contrary part of me wants to pop up.

I don't know what Paul-doh looks like, but I'm starting to envision him in sack cloth, long hair and beard, marching up and down in front of my store with the sign: THE END IS NEAR!

I'm not sure what this makes Bendbust? Inside a padded room, bouncing off the walls, screaming;

"GAME OVER, MAN! WE'RE DEAD! DOES' THE WORD CUSTER MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?"

I'm the guy over in the corner, curled up in a ball.

Oh, yeah...and BEM, as the bearded professor who nods sagely at the mushroom clouds on the horizon. "Ah, yes. It is just as I predicted."

2 comments:

IHateToBurstYourBubble said...

I don't know what Paul-doh looks like, but I'm starting to envision him in sack cloth, long hair and beard, marching up and down in front of my store with the sign: THE END IS NEAR!

Sack cloth? I wish. That'd be the life. I'm hoping to move up to sack cloth soon... right now it's a worn out gunny sack I found on China Hat road; previous owner did a "move-up" to sack cloth which allowed me to upsize from my previous paper-and-plastic grocery bag ensemble, with matching cardboard shoes.

IHateToBurstYourBubble said...

I don't know what Paul-doh looks like, but I'm starting to envision him in sack cloth, long hair and beard...

BEM, as the bearded professor who nods sagely at the mushroom clouds on the horizon.


Note to self: Stroke beard more. And don't be so crazy.