Saturday, June 23, 2007

As I said yesterday, I'm trying to downshift into neutral. I tend to either go full blast, or slam on the breaks. So I'm grinding gears trying to find the neutral gear, right now. It affects everything I do, including this blog.

I really want to take a wait and see attitude. The next 10 weeks of business are going to tell me a lot about my future. Either I hit my projections, in which case the future looks bright, or I totally miss my projections and I am stuck doing what I'm doing (best minimum wage job....etc.) for the near future. Or most likely, somewhere in between, in which case I'm over the worst, but not quite where I can relax.

But the only thing for it, is to keep my foot off the pedals.

1 comment:

Rhea said...

I just landed here and wonder what that best minimum wage job could be...