Thursday, December 26, 2013

Hungry to talk about art.

Whole family went to see 47 Ronin.  I was amazed we got everyone herded and organized.

I don't think the movie was as bad as the reviews are making it.  It was more serious than I expected.  If nothing else, it had some real visual mind candy.  The special effects weren't as over the top as I expected.  Keanu was Keanu.  (I kept thinking of the Sad Keanu meme all through the movie.)

So really, a better movie than they're saying.


Had a perfect ham dinner, and binged watched the first season of Sherlock.  Mostly, we talked about art all holiday.  Todd has gone back for his Masters in art, and his girlfriend is a talented artist as well.  Just goes to show how hungry to talk about art I am. 

I allowed myself not to write for the 4 days they were here.  My new resolve to fit my writing into my life, instead of my life into my writing.

Working at the store all day today. 

No comments: