Thursday, December 2, 2010

Say 'friend' and enter.

Mellon!

I guess I actually have to personally join Facebook to access my Pegasus Books of Bend page. (My guys set it up...)

So, I'm going to have a Duncan McGeary page and not do anything with it. I'm sorry, it still seems too much like High School to me...

(Really weirdly, there is a 'Duncan McGeary' in London. NEVER thought that would happen...)

**********

Comics are coming in today, a day late. I managed to get Cameron to come in today instead of yesterday, so we should have the comics out in time. It usually takes until 2:00 in the afternoon to get it fully done.

Next year, we get early shipping, so even with a shipping delay of a day, we won't fall behind, and hopefully, we can get the comics put out within a short time of opening on Wednesday.

I've got to hand it to Diamond -- they are extremely slow about changes, but they seem to improve steadily with their policies.

**********

After the initial bracing slap in the face, the comic retailer bulletin board came around to some good advice. Mostly, they all think I should have a Pegasus Books website, with it's own domain name, or whatever.

I have someone I'm going to ask to set it up for me. Mostly a 'static' site, with links to the more active sites. (Obviously, my blog.....)

I remember, years ago, when I used to get someone in the door just about every hour asking if they could set up a website for me.... (this is not a hint -- really. I've got it covered.) Just saying, there were a whole lot of people running around trying to make a living designing websites...

**********

No comments: