Sunday, June 25, 2023

Posting more.

You'all may have noticed I'm posting much more often. 

Well, I've been writing these all along but I wasn't posting. I had decided to be diplomatic and circumspect and not reveal anything that might make me look bad or stupid.

Well, the the hell. I'm 70 years old, I've made it through the work years, and I'm pretty much a loner anyway. 

As Epictetus says, "What you think of me is none of my business."

It's always a choice of being circumspect/boring or foolish/interesting. Or, at least, that's the danger. 

So I've decided that other than giving out actual business numbers and/or something that might hurt someone else's feelings, I would allow myself to be more candid. I'm not sure it matters. I'm not that important. People are probably making up their minds about me anyway, so what the hell.

No comments: