Friday, May 3, 2019

Tried reading the first three or four chapters of Takeover and immediately got bogged down.

So I broke two of them in half, making them shorter.

I don't know, maybe this book isn't readable. Not because of the story or the writing, but because of the format I chose. I looked at turning into a 3rd person account, but it simply doesn't work. There is too much 1st person specific in it.

I'm going to just keep on trying until I can't think of anything more to do. Then, if it still isn't up to snuff, I'll set it aside and start in on Eden's Return, which at least is readable.

I'm going to go for my walk to clear my head, and give it another try. And I'm going to stay away from the first few chapters for awhile. Go to the end of the book before coming back and trying again. Otherwise I'm in danger of causing the old Wordjumble, the point of no return when I can't just the value of wor

No comments: