Thursday, May 23, 2019

Sorry about not posting for awhile. I'm in some sort of limbo, which I've been in many times in my life, especially after a long burst of activity. Don't know what it connotes, but I just go along with it. It means I'm not ready to take on any projects just yet.

I found online poker the other day and spent two days playing it. I've been consciously staying away from it ever since. I know an addiction when I see one. Better just to opt out now. I figured out the quirks of the programs I was playing so that I was winning most of the time, even at the expert level. But not because I was playing poker well, but because I figured out the hacks. Heh.

Most of the time I spent in depression was in limbo, just reading and watching TV. This isn't depression, which has a distinct feeling to it. This is just sort of--I've done a lot of writing, and maybe I should kick back for a time and let it all sink in.

Linda totally relaxes into retirement. I've been trying to follow her example.

No comments: