Thursday, March 14, 2019

My first Science Fiction novel.



Hello, anyone who has ever read one of my books!

My first science-fiction book is coming out on March 26 and is available for pre-order.

It's probably also my favorite book--maybe because it is SF, which was always my first love. It was fun to extrapolate upon ideas and current trends.

I enjoyed Ready Player One a great deal, so this book was inspired by that, but instead of being based gaming, I envision a world where everyone cosplays, for work, for play, for home. They call it--somewhat ironically-- "hyper-reality," a combination of costuming, gaming, virtual reality, and holo-technology.

The innocence and fun is threatened by what appears to be corporate interests but turns out to be something much bigger and otherworldly.

Anyway, it was a great deal of fun. I love the cover, which incorporates some of the many scenarios I play with--pirates, space opera, mountain climbing, steampunk, fantasy, and more.

It's one of my longest books, but hopefully it's a breezy read. I humbly submit it for your consideration.

https://www.amazon.com/Fateplay-Duncan-McGeary-ebook/dp/B07PKHKFBJ/ 

No comments: