Thursday, August 23, 2012

The End ith coming.

There is a corner preacher around the corner, who's there for about an hour or so every day. I've made light of it, just sort of shrugging my shoulders and saying, "What? You weren't convinced?"

Anyway, what is kind of humorous about it, is that he shouts at the top of his lungs, and -- that he has a pronounced lisp. I'm not making fun of the lisp, just the huge Biblical proclamations with a loud lisp.

I'm told what he's saying doesn't seem to be coming from the Great Book, most of the time.

I wouldn't know....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When he's not there, he seems to be at the OSU campus in Corvallis.... and who knows where else.

Martha said...

I've been waiting for you to talk about him...

IMO, any city's downtown just isn't complete without a crazy corner preacher. I love it.