Thursday, October 28, 2010

Still around.

Just had a guy in the store who was buying volumes 4 and 5 of Walking Dead, who is reading my books.

Hey, he's into the second book, (Snowcastles) which means he liked the first book (Star Axe) enough to keep going. (Told me he likes the second book better.)

I mentioned that he needed to get Icetowers to get the complete story, and he informed me he already had it.

He bought the book online from London.

Pretty much makes my day. The thought that there might still be people out there picking up my books and reading them.

Last two people who have visited Powells, couldn't find them there. Not surprising, since it's been 30 years more or less, and the cover prices were around 2.00, which most used bookstore don't find sufficient to stock.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fruits of you labor 30 years later! That's satisfaction.

RDC said...

You should get the publisher to re-release an e-book version or if the rights have relapsed, you should do it yourself.

Leitmotiv said...

I picked up your 3 books in scattered locations. Two in Bend, and one in Salem.

bbenson15 said...

I've found your first two books in a bookstore in Athens, Ga.