Sunday, October 17, 2010

Go Ducks!

Go Ducks Part II.

We're #1! We're #1!

Oregon played a perfect defensive game yesterday. They didn't allow a single point; not even a first down; hell, not a single yard. Come to think of it, they didn't let the opposing team in the stadium!

I do believe this will be the first time Oregon has been #1 in my lifetime. I remember when they were thinking of dropping Oregon and Oregon State out of the Pac-10 altogether because they were so uncompetitive.

The only college footballs games I have ever been to were at Autzen Stadium. I'm a Duck, I suppose, technically. Though never much of a rooter. I guess this makes me a fair-weather rooter.

Best scenario would've been to get to #1 one on the last game of the year, but what the hay. Now we've got a big target on our back, especially to the Beavs, who have had a hellacious schedule this year.

(I know, I know...another content free entry -- but no one reads blogs on Sunday anyway.)

No comments: