Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fat Cats.

I was starting to worry about my fat cat, Panga. She seems to sleep more than any cat I've ever lived with.

Picked up a book at Linda's store that said it wasn't unusual for cats to sleep 18 hours a day.

So I guess she's O.K.

She's still fat, though.

**********

Was commenting to a customer that I didn't understand where all the Salon's were coming from.
I didn't know anyone who used Salons and I was asking people if they used them.

Thing is, I don't much like being pampered. I don't like being touched all that much. I want a quick hair cut and out.

The customer said, "Yeah, things like massages just 'skeeve' me out."

That's it exactly. It skeeves me out.

**********

Noticed an interview with a business that's been in Bend even longer than I have, Cascade Jewelers, and noticed this comment:

"I think a lot of it" (longevity) "is because I decided, if I kept something small, I could control the inventory and the people who work for me. In case times get bad, I could run it by myself...."

Wise advise.

**********

I've always thought it lame to blame the weather for slow business.

Shi ---er, weather happens.

But this last week hasn't been terribly helpful....

***********

I'm going in for a teeth cleaning this morning.

I'm not sure if I buy into the "Clean your teeth or DIE!" message, but whatever....

(I mean the grinding picking part....)

No comments: