Friday, May 1, 2015

The Three Daughters of Lilith.

Fridays have turned into "Errandsday."  I want to write, but real life intrudes.  I'm trying to accommodate real life.



I'm 3/5ths of the way through The Manic Pixie Girl Dream Murders: Blood of the Succubus.

The way it's supposed to work, the heroes should be driven into more and more desperate straights, and then start a comeback.  In this case, it's the Villain who has been driven down, step by step.

So now I bring in her two sisters, and between them, The Three Daughters of Lilith are an unstoppable force.   They turn it around, and for the rest of the book, the human women are trying to save their men.

That's the rough idea.  I want The Three Daughters of Lilith to make a Big Splash, so that's the next couple of chapters.  I want them to come in like a Blitzkrieg overwhelming all opposition.

Should be fun to write.

No comments: