Thursday, January 17, 2013

Let's get this show on the road!

So all three books and all three book covers are up in the air in various stages of resolution and I'm trying to align them all and I get to see my tech guy one a week for about 2 hours and if anything holds up anything else, it doesn't happen.

That's the problem with trying to be Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland and "Let's put on a show!"

I was needing to get the photoshop file of the Deviltree from Martha and I explained it this way:

"We're trying to get the show on the road, but the third act needs reworking, the love song is a clunker, the scenery keeps falling over, and the lead actor is an asshole.  Heh."

Anyway, I'll get the play going some day.

Meanwhile, I'm just going to concentrate on my Vampire story.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was a pretty clever way to put it. ;)