Friday, January 11, 2013

Are you a Cyborg?

Time traveler from the 1950's:  "I'm disappointed that things aren't more futuristic."

"Ask me a question."

"What?

"Ask me a question and I'll answer it within 60 seconds."

"Any question?"

"Ask the temperature in Shanghai.   Who the signers of the Constitution were.  Ask when Elvis released his first record."

"Elvis?  I thought he was a flash in the pan."

"Ask a question."

"All Right.  What are the first 15 digits of Pi?"

"3.14159265358979."

"Wow.  You're pretty good.  What is the speed of light?"

"299,792, 458 metres per second."

"Metres?  O.K. so you're science nerd.  When was the Battle of Bunker Hill?"

"June 17th, 1775."

"MY GOD!  Are you a Cyborg?"

Looking down at the computer on lap.  "Yep."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very true...just not how we expected it. lol Love this.