Friday, May 25, 2012

Busy day.

Busy day, nothing post.

Sat on my glasses on my last vacation, so I feel like they're all off balance, wrong sighted -- that and the fact that I have to remove my glasses completely to read anything. I don't like having to do this and picking new frames is always such a scary thing, but I'll be glad to have it out of the way.

Then probably lunch at Toomies with Linda, where a friend gave us a gift certificate for turning her on to a client.

Then a meeting with a lawyer to start drawing up a will.

Red tape, all of it. Out of the routine. I finally sat down a few days ago and polished off the various printed forms that had accumulated that needed to be filled out; took just a little while, and I should have done it sooner.

It's probably on old saw to everyone else, but I recently read that thing that said if you can get the task out of the way in 2 minutes, do it right this moment. I'd expand that to 5 minutes.

So...that's it. Everyday stuff, nothing too interesting, but there it is...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice little teaser, Dunc...

Anonymous said...

I was waiting to hear who you think the newly gay superhero was going to be for DC. Tey say it is a "major hero" who was previously straight.

Any bets?