Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Novel from Hell.

So I basically hired someone to give Faerylander a clean read -- and sure enough, she finds the problems that I knew in my heart of hearts that the novel still had.

Damn, Damn, Damn.

I think I might be able to fix it -- yet again.  She suggested that I can introduce the danger by having the main character suffer an assassination attempt.

So I'm going to write a whole new chapter.  A whole fucking new chapter, and try to insert it.  It would be chapter 3, I guess.

I'm not sure if it is possible, but I'll give a whirl.

If THAT doesn't fix it, I done.  Finished.  Screw the whole thing.

No, I can't do that.  There is a good book here, I'm convinced.  I just need to keep working on it until it works.

In-between all the books that work without so much work.

No comments: